Last updated: Friday, October 31, 2014, at 3:05 p.m.
Please check back for updates on current park conditions or contact Great Parks Monday-Tuesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Wednesday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., at 513-521-7275.
Otto Armleder Memorial Park and Recreation Complex: The park, dog park and trails are open.
Avoca Trailhead: Open
Bass Island: Open
Embshoff Woods: Open
Farbach-Werner Nature Preserve: Open
Fernbank Park: Open
Route 50 between Bender Road and Dinning Lane is currently reduced to one lane in each direction. Please anticipate traffic delays while visiting Fernbank Park.
Francis RecreAcres: Open
Glenwood Gardens: Open
Kroger Hills: Open
Lake Isabella: Open
Little Miami Golf Center: Open
Miami Whitewater Forest: Open. The wooded horse trail is Open.
The section of the bike trail near Atherton Road that was detoured due to erosion is open.
Mitchell Memorial Forest: Open. The mountain bike trail is open. Beginning Monday, October 27, Loop B of the mountain bike trail will be closed for several days to both bike and people traffic while honeysuckle in that section is being sprayed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve: Closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Sharon Woods: Open
Shawnee Lookout: Open. The boat ramp is closed.
On October 31, the main water line to Shawnee Lookout failed. Repair is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, November 7 and may take several days. Port-o-lets will be available at the clubhouse and ranger station until the water line is fixed. Thank you for your patience!
Triple Creek: Open
Winton Woods: Open
We will be conducting maintenance on the harbor seawall from Wednesday, October 22 - Friday, November 7. Please be advised that some inconveniences should be anticipated.
Please be advised of the Metropolitian Sewer District Aerial Sewer Replacement Project occuring at Winton Lake in 2014. Some closings and inconveniences should be anticipated during this project. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated! Construction Advisory Update, April 25, 2014
Withrow Nature Preserve: Open
Woodland Mound: Open. The Steamboat Bend Boat Dock has been removed for the winter.
Wet Playgrounds: Closed for the season and will reopen in May 2015.
Athletic Fields: Please visit our Athletics page for rainout numbers for athletic leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Sharon Woods, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Boathouses: Lake temperatures have dropped below 60 degrees, so stand-up paddleboard, kayak, canoe and other boat rentals are closed for the year as of October 8, 2014.
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
- The Winton Queen tour boat runs when temperatures are between 60-90 degrees, the winds are below 20 mph and rain chances are less than 50%.
- The water temperature must be above 68 degrees for standup paddleboard rentals and above 60 degrees for kayak and canoe rentals.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.