Last updated: Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 1:05 p.m.
Please check back for updates on current park conditions or contact Great Parks Monday-Tuesday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Wednesday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., at 513-521-7275.
Otto Armleder Memorial Park and Recreation Complex: Closed due to flooding.
Avoca Trailhead: Open
Bass Island: Open
Embshoff Woods: Open
Farbach-Werner Nature Preserve: Open
Fernbank Park: Open. Fernbank Park shared-use trail, from the playground to Fernbank Lodge, is currently rerouted due to vegetation removal along river bank.
Francis RecreAcres: Open
Glenwood Gardens: Open
Kroger Hills: Open
Lake Isabella: Open
Little Miami Golf Center: Open
Miami Whitewater Forest: Open. The wooded horse trail is closed for the winter.
Mitchell Memorial Forest: Open. The mountain bike trail is closed.
Oak Glen Nature Preserve: Closed. For more information and updates, please click here.
Sharon Woods: Open
Shawnee Lookout: Open. The boat ramp is closed.
Triple Creek: Open
Winton Woods: Open
Please be advised of the Metropolitian Sewer District Aerial Sewer Replacement Project occuring at Winton Lake in 2014. Some closings and inconveniences should be anticipated during this project. Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated! Construction Advisory Update, December 19, 2014
Withrow Nature Preserve: Open
Woodland Mound: Open. Steamboat Bend Campground is closed due to flooding.
The Steamboat Bend boat dock has been removed for the winter, and the boat ramp is closed until further notice.
Athletic Fields: Please visit our Athletics page for rainout numbers for athletic leagues at Miami Whitewater Forest, Sharon Woods, Triple Creek and Francis RecreAcres.
Bathrooms & Drinking Fountains: Once nighttime temperatures drop below freezing, most park bathrooms and drinking fountains are turned off and winterized to prevent damage. They will reopen again when warmer weather returns in April or May.
Boathouses: Lake temperatures have dropped below 60 degrees, so stand-up paddleboard, kayak, canoe and other boat rentals are closed for the year as of October 8, 2014.
Wet Playgrounds: Closed for the season and will reopen in May 2015.
Wooded Horse Trails: Closed for the season. Will reopen for the week of December 24, 2014 - January 1, 2015, weather permitting.
- The temperature must be higher than 70 degrees in order for wet playgrounds to open.
- The temperature must be higher than 60 degrees for harbor snack bars to open.
- The Winton Queen tour boat runs when temperatures are between 60-90 degrees, the winds are below 20 mph and rain chances are less than 50%.
- The water temperature must be above 68 degrees for standup paddleboard rentals and above 60 degrees for kayak and canoe rentals.
- The Armleder Trail Connection to Lunken is closed when the Ohio River level is at 38 feet. Otto Armleder Park & Recreation Complex closes when the river level is at 42 feet. See the National Weather Service for current and forecasted river levels.